What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any ther company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of completing the transaction and delivering the purchased product.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product information, etc.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain safety of personal information when you access your personal information and complete a transaction. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. The ordering area of our site is protected this way and is referred to as “secure.” Secure transmission is not necessary for our product pictures or general site information and is not used there. This keeps our site faster and your shopping experience more enjoyable. And you never have to worry about sending us your credit card information.
How can I discontinue promotional emails?
At the bottom of each email is information about removing your name from our email list. Simply follow the instructions and we’ll remove your name. Or email Martinka Crystalware and Lifestyle. Please note that it may take several hours for the change to take effect, and you may receive emails during that time.
After you make a purchase, for your convenience we will still send confirmations and information about your order. We may also contact you by phone or postal mail if we have questions regarding your order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on 04/25/2016